Ann Omasta is a USA Today bestselling author.
** She would LOVE to send you a free novella ~ Aloha, Baby! Visit annomasta.com to let her know where to send it.
Here is a Top 10 list from Ann about her likes, dislikes, and oddities:
1. I despise whipped cream. There, I admitted it in writing. Let the ridiculing begin.
2. Even though I have lived as far south as Key Largo, Florida and as far north as Maine, I landed in the middle.
3. If I don't make a conscious effort not to, I will drink nothing but tea morning, noon and night. Hot tea, sweet tea, green tea––I love it all.
4. There doesn't seem to be much in life that is better than coming home to a couple of big dogs who are overjoyed to see me. My other family members usually show significantly less enthusiasm about my return.
5. Singing in my bestest, loudest voice does not make my family put on their happy faces. This includes the big, loving dogs referenced above.
6. Yes, I am aware that bestest is not a word.
7. Dorothy was right. There's no place like home.
8. All of the numerous bottles in my shower must be lined up with their labels facing out. It makes me feel a little like Julia Roberts' mean husband from the movie 'Sleeping with the Enemy,' but I can't seem to control this particular quirk.
9. I love, love, love finding a great bargain.
10. Did I mention that I hate whipped cream? It makes my stomach churn to look at it, touch it, smell it, or even think about it. Great––now I'm thinking about it. Ick!
Ann Omasta is the author of books: Taking Chances (The Davis Twins, #1), The Keys to My Diary ~ Fern, Guarding Grace (Gold Coast Retrievers, #3), Making Choices (The Davis Twins, #2), The Broke Billionaire (The Broke Billionaires Club, #1), Goofy Newfies, Faking Changes (The Davis Twins, #3), Coconutty Christmas ~ Holiday in Hawaii: A short story (The Escape Series), Aloha, Baby! (Escape #0.5), Getting Lei'd (Escape #1)